The editors at NORDEUROPAforum are always pleased to receive an article, review or conference report submission. Before you send us your text, please examine our Style Sheet. Our Style Sheet is available in English, although it applies to both English and German submissions.
- NORDEUROPAforum Style Sheet (English)
- NORDEUROPAforum Citation Guide and Style Sheet Norse Medieval Studies (English)
- NORDEUROPAforum List of Keywords (English)
- NORDEUROPAforum Guideline for reviews (German)
- NORDEUROPAforum Guideline for conference reports (English)
In order to ensure a high standard for academic quality, before publication all articles submitted to NORDEUROPAforum are peer reviewed by two external experts. We ask reviewers to use our standard form for evaluating articles. You will find links to that form below, in English and German. Please download the forms.
Our articles and reviews are published on the Humboldt-Universität's edoc server as open access publications. Authors’ copyrights are protected. The operators of the edoc server have a non-exclusive exploitation right for the documents stored on the edoc server.